Hollywood Chills 14: Virtual Entertainment Summit
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm$30.00
Join us for Hollywood Chills 14, the two weekend Spring 2021 entertainment summit by Ermantourage sponsored by The Film Empire. Be part of a day of virtual networking, talks with special guests, performances, and relationship building. Save the date for Saturday, April 24th and Saturday, May 1st.
April 24th is a benefit for Inner City Arts, which offers a safe, creative space where students are invited to explore. It is regarded as one of the nation’s most effective arts education providers, is an oasis of learning, achievement and creativity in the heart of Skid Row, and a vital partner in the work of creating a safer, healthier Los Angeles.
Official Ermantourage members receive free passes. Visit ermantourage.com/membership to become a member.
1. Jessica Sherman, casting director: 12pm PST
2. Tina Randolph Cantogenis, president, Eris Talent Agency
3. Hartley Gorenstein, producer/executive producer, Amazon’s “The Boys,” “What We Do in the Shadows,” “Resident Evil” 2021
1. Songwriting workshop with Jenna Andrews (Drake, Jennifer Lopez, Jessie J, Tori Kelly, Lily Allen, Dua Lipa) – 1pm PST
-Breakout Sessions (rooms with 12 attendees maximum)
1. Erman Baradi, founder, Ermantourage
-Roundtables (times to TBA)
1. Michelle Kittrell, talent manager, Industry Entertainment -3pm PST
2. Anthony Francisco, senior visual development artist, Marvel Studios – 3pm PST
3. Sarah Shyn Ayala, talent manager, 3 Arts
4. Joe Girard, manager, Bohemia Entertainment
& more to be announced!